[wp-pro] Seeking WP Consultant, Expert, and Design Doyen

Taking the Cake takeacakewalk at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 09:59:18 GMT 2007

Hi there,

Looking for a pretty rare WP expert, that is, one that¹s as strong on design
as they are in Wordpress Workings. We¹d be needin¹ help in several forms:

* advice/consulting on making a site as pleasurable to hang out at as it is
logically navigable, linkable, locateable, and sticky.
* Strong communication skills.
* Strong aesthetic/design sensibility, print background helpful, but not a
necessity.
* Be able to Œsplain things to people who are plenty smart, tech-aware, and
love to really understand Why Things Are, but whose time is taken up being
experts in what they do and not Wordpress internals (although we¹ve been
using the externals for a while).

We¹re looking for some immediate, on-going development for several related
sites, and the work will likely involve some plug-in and shopping cart
customization. We really like it if you were totally up on available
plug-ins and widgets and could suggest JUST what we might be able to use.

And, probably the hardest part, we¹d love it if you pretty much get us and
what we¹re trying to do. We can explain this endlessly if need be, but it
would be better if you could just sort of say, Oh...I see.

All this at a reasonable rate, by the hour or by the task/project, quoted in
advance.

If you¹re interested, we¹d like to see some of your design & WP work, and
eventually contact some other happy folks you¹ve worked for as well, with
your permission.

Thanks very much for giving us a look.

Liz