[wp-pro] Scrapbook Project using Wordpress MU

Ray Hernandez rhernandez88 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 10:36:22 GMT 2007

I'm trying to find a developer to work on pretty hefty project.  It would involve using wordpress mu, creating custom plugins, and hacking wordpress to work a bit differently. I have worked out all the things I need changed and built, so there is plenty of documentation for you to work from.

I'm a creative director so the whole site has been designed this is purely a development project.

This will obviously be a paying gig, and I'm working with a budget around $8k.  So if you're interested in hearing some details please email me back.

thanks in advance

Ray

ray hernandez .:. creative director .:.  stoodio.com