[wp-pro] Theme Development for Small Brochure Websites

Orange orangepepp at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 14:05:58 GMT 2007

Hello -- I'm looking for Wordpress freelancers to help with some
overflow web development projects.

Project Type 1 - Theme/Website Development

I have some website designs that exist as Photoshop layouts. I would
like to develop these Photoshop layouts into working Wordpress themes.
In doing so, it is important that modern xhtml/css markup is used
which works in all the modern browsers/OS's.

I use Wordpress as a CMS for simple brochure websites for small
businesses. Most of the sites are 10 pages or less. Typical sites use
Pages to manage the site pages and use Posts for news postings. I'm
not creating blogs, just simple websites. Some sites will have a
contact form and some sites will include a simple photo gallery. Some
sites will require accessible image rollovers for navigation (see:
http://www.simplebits.com/bits/tab_rollovers.html). The navigation can
be either horizontal or vertical. (Please make sure you are
experienced working with this technique if you do respond).

Project Type 2 - Wordpress Upgrades and Testing

I also have some projects that are simply upgrading older Wordpress
sites to the most recent stable version. Again, these are mainly
simple brochure websites, not traditional blogs. In this case I need
help upgrading the site and the plugins and making sure the site works
after the upgrade.

If you are interested in helping on either of these types of projects,
please respond by answering the following questions.

1. NAME:

2. EMAIL:

3. TELEPHONE:

4. LINK(S) TO PORTFOLIO OR RECENT (REPRESENTATIVE) WORK:

5. HOW LONG WOULD IT TAKE FOR YOU TO COMPLETE A TYPICAL PROJECT
OUTLINED ABOVE (THEME DEVELOPMENT AND/OR UPGRADE)?:

6. WHAT WOULD YOU CHARGE ($US) TO COMPLETE A TYPICAL PROJECT OUTLINED
ABOVE (THEME DEVELOPMENT AND/OR UPGRADE)?:

7. WHEN COULD YOU START ON EITHER TYPE OF PROJECT (IMMEDIATELY, OR DO
YOU NEED LEAD TIME)?

8. WHAT IS YOU LOCATION (CITY/STATE/COUNTRY)?

9. ARE YOU EXPERIENCED WITH ACCESSIBLE IMAGE ROLLOVERS FOR NAVIGATION
(SEE ABOVE. THIS ONLY APPLIES TO THEME DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS)?:

I give you my word that I will pay immediately upon completion of the
project. I can pay via PayPal or Check or Cash if you happen to live
nearby (North Carolina, USA). Please keep in mind that most of my
clients are small businesses, so the budget is limited. If you command
high fees, I wish I could work with you, but I probably cannot afford
you (but who knows?).

Thanks for considering this work. Please respond to orangepepp[at]gmail.com.