[wp-pro] Work needed on high traffic site

evening0star evening0star at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 23:36:07 GMT 2007

Hi everyone.

We at The Carpetbagger Report <http://www.thecarpetbaggerreport.com> are
looking to hire a WP guru for various fixes to our site.  Specifically, we
need:

-  to upgrade from 2.0.3 (yes, we're behind),
- to update our theme to at least 2.0 standards (yes, we're even that far
behind),
- a new way of dealing with archived posts,
- tweaking to the design/layout to be "slimmer" and more user/reader
friendly, which may include finding (or creating?) new plugins,
- anything else we're way behind on,
- oh, and someone who has experience with large volume websites (a must!).

We'd love to cultivate a long term relationship as neither of has the time
nor knowledge on what needs to be done when (can't you tell that from
above?!).

If interested, please reply with your experience with high traffic sites
running on WP, your expected/estimated rate, and a link to your portfolio or
links to your work.

Thanks!

Eve
aka Ms Carpetbagger