[wp-pro] BBpress consulting

Amit Kapur amitkapur342 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 00:52:18 GMT 2007

Hi.  I'm looking for someone to do an implementation of bbpress with a
few plugins (ratings, censor) and some aesthetic adjustments.

I'd also (ideally) would like readers to be able to comment (but not
create new topics)without registering (slicker solution than an
anonymous/anonymous account).  Looks like this has been discussed on
the plugins board, but I'd be willing to pay for a hack or a plugin
that could then be released to the community.

Please email if you're interested / capable with a few references.

Thanks!
Amit