[wp-pro] WordPress Migration

Kerry Fox newsfox at pcisys.net
Sun Sep 24 23:53:34 GMT 2006

Hello,

I have WordPress installed on an unreliable server. I am attempting to migrate to another server but I do not know enough to do it correctly. I am looking for someone who can help me with this. I don't have a whole lot of money but I can pay for this service and/or barter for airtime on my show with the ZTLK Radio Network.

I have cooperation and access available through FTP at both ends. I will be starting the entire web site over if need be but I'd really like to keep it intact as I've put a lot of work into it.

Please let me know if you can help.

Sincerely,

Kerry Fox

newsfox at pcisys.net