[wp-pro] Paid help request - implementing WP as a CMS on an existing site

mircea piturca mirceaquestion at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 3 10:53:42 GMT 2006

Hello,

  I intend to integrate WordPress into an existing site. The only problem I have is that the existing site has html pages and a directory structure:
  www.domain.com/page.html
and
www.domain.com/dir/page.html

  I want to make those existing pages be a part of WordPress and follow its template. I know that I can publish pages with custom URLs but they will be something like www.domain.com/page/ - I use Permalinks - /%postname%/

  I need a programmer that can make the existing pages (.html) to become a part of the WordPress CMS.

  Thank you,
  Mircea Piturca.