[wp-pro] HTML/CSS

Peter Gorla gorlap at clubhotel.com
Mon Oct 2 17:38:58 GMT 2006

Hi all,

I'm looking for some help with finalizing a website that's in
development. It's been developed in .Net, but I am specifically looking
for someone to implement finalized graphic designs (PSD and specs) into
already developed controls (components).

This is primarily a HTML/CSS project, no .Net programming required. Is
this something you would be interested in? You could start tomorrow with
as many hours you can dedicate over the next 3-4 weeks.

Please let me know.

Regards,

Peter

Peter Gorla