[wp-pro] Special Post Editing Interface Needed or Permissions Help

David Peralty david.phoenix at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 00:32:14 GMT 2006

Hi,

I am looking for someone to help me with a project. Basically I need
it so that a logged in user can edit their own post/pages, but not to
the extent of being able to edit the date, categories or anything
other than the title and the body of the post/page.

I'd like this either implimented inside WordPress and its admin panel,
or outside of WordPress and its admin, but still taking from
WordPress' user information and Post information.

Let me know if you can help. My budget is tight, but I am willing to
give the programmer credit on all public areas of the site, and don't
expect exclusivity on whatever is created.

--
David Peralty | www.davidcubed.com
Editor of BloggingPro.com