[wp-pro] business directory

Shelley Keith bloomed at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 04:03:32 GMT 2006

I'm working on a site for a local chamber of commerce client and they need a
business directory. Their current site has a cgi driven dropdown of
categories (like florists, doctors, restaurants, etc.) that pulls a list of
entries in that category. I need to find something that will serve a similar
function in conjunction with Wordpress. Does any type of business card
system exist that can be integrated? The entries do not have links to sites
for the most part, though that could change in the future. Any ideas or a
quote for a plugin would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Shelley