[wp-pro] Wordpress consulting project(s)

Mark Uhrmacher maui at attune.com
Wed May 3 13:26:38 GMT 2006

Hi everyone,

We're spinning up a Wordpress 2.0 site and have need for the following:

*	Theme customization - we have an artist's rendition and all the
image assets.  We need someone who can layout the css and setup the
appropriate theme php files.

*	We're delivering video on this site and need to modify the wp-flv
plugin to use our player.  We may also need to generate XML playlists for
multi-clip playback.

Please contact me if you need more detail or are interested in working on
these projects.  Please note, we're going to have several more projects in
the near future as a result we're looking to develop a long-term
relationship with someone who knows their way around wordpress.

Thanks,

Mark Uhrmacher
maui at attune.com