[wp-pro] WordPress 2.0, Moving The Subscribe (Entries/RSS) link to Top Of Page

Mika Pyyhkala pyyhkala at bellatlantic.net
Tue May 2 00:48:01 GMT 2006

Hi,

I would like to know how to move the RSS link to the top rather than bottom
of my standard (non customized) WP 2.0 blog page.

I appologize if this is not the right place to be asking such a question.

Also I may like to have a WP consultant to ask questions of once in a while,
etc.  For the most part I will be able to use the product as is, but
occasionally I may need to make small customizations.

Thank you,
Mika Pyyhkala