[wp-pro] looking for a freelance developer

altar.an altar.an at laposte.net
Sun Mar 5 17:34:04 GMT 2006

I'm looking for a freelance developer to build a
Wordpress-powered shop using a shopping cart plugin (thinking
of WP e-commerce Lite which require tweaking). I also need an
integrated gallery (probably using Gallery2) with a user
upload and voting system. The cart must remain visible on all
3 areas of the site: the shop, the gallery and the blog.
I am looking for a developer who can make a custom 3 column
CSS, integrate the gallery with the user upload and voting
feature, implement the shopping cart (see if a coupon system
is possible).
If someone is interested get in touch and let's workout the
details.
Cheers,
Alan

3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34 €/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34€/mn)