[wp-pro] WPMU email to post plugin needed

Jean Andre Vallery jeanvallery at bicyclemessenger.com
Sun Jun 18 19:57:57 GMT 2006

I have about one hundred dollars to pay for a plugin that will allow each of
my different subdomain blog owners the ability to send a email to their blog
and have that posted.

I'm using wordpress mu at www.bicyclejournals.net
<http://www.bicyclejournals.net/>   I'm trying to make this blogging system
work and allow bicycle riders who are traveling have the ability to post a
daily log of the bicycle ride they have just finished. So people who travel
and have a wireless pda or  cellphone can stay in touch with love ones and
visitors through their wordpress journal.

I understand that there already is a system in place for the admin to do
this for the blog but there isn't a clear method to allow 20 or thirty
different people to post to their blog by email.

I'm not a deep pockets website designer just a person trying to make
bicycling and writing on the internet a fun thing.

My web host is http://asmallorange.com/services/hosting/features.php  so you
willl see what type of services they offer.

If possible have this completed in one week so I can test it. And apply it.

Jean Andre Vallery

Sarasota Florida

www.bicyclejournals.net <http://www.bicyclejournals.net/>

1-941-232-2183