[wp-pro] Freelancers Needed

Brian Krapf bpk at mail.com
Wed Jun 14 14:12:10 GMT 2006

I'm looking for some help on small, miscellaneous web projects. I'm a
freelancer and I've gotten busy lately. I'm really looking for someone
that I can trust because I care about my clients very much and I want
to make sure that they get great service.

Here's my bag o' tricks:

WordPress (I've been using WordPress lately as a simple CMS for brochure sites)
HTML/CSS/Standards Philosophy (tableless designs)
PHP/MySQL (the usual suspects)
JavaScript (a little here and there, unobtrusive)
Flash (rarely, but some clients want it)
OSCommerce (I have a few existing projects using this)
Photoshop (to layout comps and graphics)
Illustrator (for logo design work)

Simple site maintenance: add a page, update navigation, change some
content (basic stuff)
Design some comps for a new site (usually I present clients with 3
initial designs)
Convert a comp into an actual website (generally using WordPress)
Design a logo (usually in conjunction with a web project)
Design layouts: postcards, letterhead, biz cards, brochures, etc.
(only once in a while)

Most of my clients are small, one-person, startup businesses. So
budgets are limited (you've heard it before).

Please provide any information that you think will be helpful (maybe a
link to your portfolio, your skills, and rates).

Thanks so much.