[wp-pro] Theme designer needed

Pedro Vera p.vera at gene2drug.com
Sat Jan 21 14:37:48 GMT 2006

We have over a dozen WP 1.2 blogs that I am about to bump up to 2.0
and felt this is the perfect chance to get fresh themes for them. The
way this was solved in the past was by having the least qualified
person in the company to duct-tape together a layout, then each of the
blogs has a banner graphic that sort of matches the topic of the blog.

What  I would like is to have someone build us a theme from scratch in
a way that all we have to do is have our artist design new
header/banner graphics and maybe different font styles for the
stylesheets.

If anyone is curious, take a look at
http://scienceboard.net/community/blogs.asp (crappy formatted WP 1.2)
and http://lifesciexec.com/blogs/ (default themed 1.5) so you can get