[wp-pro] Freelance Wordpress and CSS developer required

James james at thirdeyedesign.co.uk
Mon Jan 16 16:59:14 GMT 2006

Hi folks,

I'm looking for an experienced Wordpress and CSS developer to assistance
with setup and coding of a medium-sized, commercial website. It's
nothing out of the ordinary but I'm going to be pushed for time and hope
to concentrate more on the design side of things than the programming...

Your role would include setting up Wordpress with plugins and hacks as
required, development of Wordpress compatible templates for each
sections of the website from an initial CSS/HTML template supplied by
myself, customising the look of the control panel, and finally testing
the site in the major browsers on PC/Mac to debug the CSS layout.

If you would be interested in the job and are be free to start work in
February/March, please drop me a line, james at thirdeyedesign.co.uk, with
details of projects you've worked on, and hourly rates.

I can then supply you with a full brief and we can take it from there!

Best  regards,

James Greig
Third Eye Design

--