[wp-pro] Seeking a WordPress Programmer

Pamela Swingley pamela_swingley at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 23 21:22:08 GMT 2006

Hello all,

I am looking for a programmer to work on building a network of shopping
blogs based on WP, and to be available for basic modifications and/or launch
of new blogs going forward.

Tasks include:

- Theme development:  I have a basic design and CSS guidelines which needs
to be converted into a working WP theme. Each blog follows the same basic
design, with different headers, body colors and slightly different
categories.

- Plugin development: Development of WP plug-ins to standardize and simplify
postings and SEO

Requirements needed:
- Good knowledge of Wordpress, PHP, HTML/CSS, Blog SEO, RSS
- Professional, reliable and responsive
- Focused on quality and attention to detail
- English speaking
- Prefer someone able to work in Pacific, Mountain, Central or Eastern
time zones.
- Communication via email and/or Yahoo IM would be best.
- Available to start within a few days of project acceptance.

Contact me with your hourly rate, samples of your work, availability and any
questions you might have if you are interested.

I pay promptly and can provide references.

Thank you.

Pamela Swingley
www.savvyinternetmarketing.com