[wp-pro] WP "theme guy" needed for b5media

Aaron Brazell abrazell at b5media.com
Mon Dec 4 17:32:52 GMT 2006

Hey folks-

Anyone interested in an ongoing relationship with b5media in the
design arena? We have some big time theme rollouts we need to
accomplish and need someone who can rollout a theme, debug as
necessary, implement new features if necessary, etc.

We'd probably want to let the designer have a go at 2-3 of our sites
to make sure the relationship will work. After that we've got 150+
sites that need to be worked on. The theme is developed. It just
needs to be deployed and customized.
--
Aaron Brazell
Technology Architect, b5media