[wp-pro] Request: GANTdesigns.com - Migrate to WordPress

GANTdesigns gantdesigns at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 00:02:03 GMT 2006

I am the owner of GANTdesigns.com. If you don't know what GANT means, well
you can check the front page which explains why it's one of the most popular
icon set in the Windows Customization Community.

I fairly get a decent amount of unique visistors as well as returning
visitors. However, everything that you see in GANTdesigns is purely
voluntary, from people who are willing to take their time and make the
website and maintain it (Relativity17 who made the layout and I am the
person who only maintains it). That is why, there are no advertisements in
the website and the forums.

This is where the problem lies... Since my website is voluntary I take the
time and update the pages in the GANT Gallery (
http://www.gantdesigns.com/v_styles.php). Which in total is a lot of pages
around 24+ and counting. However, it's very hard for me to maintain the
website and giving fresh new GANT sets every time, due to studies and all
that student life jazz. I just don't have time for manually updating every
page and literally  spending hours on a couple of pages. I would grealty
appreciate if you would convert my whole website into WordPress.  If so,
please  reply to this request.

Whoever is willing to help me will be in the Credits list (
http://www.gantdesigns.com/credits.php) if you do the job and I guess that's
all I have to offer.

fuBar
- GANTdesigns Adminstrator
--
» Mattahan is not the administator of GANTdesigns, if you would like to
contact him personally please via e-mail to mattahan at gmail.com
» If your work is published in GANTdesigns, and wanting to not publish for
display - please notify us
» If your work is NOT published in GANTdesigns, and wanting to publish for
display - please notify us
» E-mails will be replied as soon as possible, please be patient, thank you