[wp-pro] consultant needed - make my blog look pretty

Dan Crean dan at sitecoach.com
Mon Apr 10 19:07:08 GMT 2006

We need someone who knows how to modify the look of a Wordpress blog to
make it match, more or less, the rest of the website.  The blog is new to
the site; the site has been around for years and uses some not-fancy
graphics.  No flash or anything.  Graphical menu bar.

We're just using one of the standard Wordpress templates so far, but would
like to make the blog look like the main site, partly so users can
seemlessly switch between the two.

If you can do this, please let me know your qualifications and how much it
would cost.  I can provide more info if you need.

Thanks.