[wp-pro] BlogDay Help

Nir Ofir nir.ofir at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 16:07:00 GMT 2005

Hello All.

My name is Nir ofir and I'm the organizer of blogday.

The first blog day that was celebrated a week ago was a great success.

Thousand of people from around the world participated in it and it was a
global fun event.

I'm looking for people that will help me organize the next BlogDay by
setting up a special blog for blogday using wordpress.

For this I need a special template, a host and some technical help to put it
all together.

If anyone is interested in helping please contact me. I will give credit to
every supplier that helped in BlogDay Blog.

Thanks

Nir.