[wp-pro] Wordpress assistance

illustrata illustrata at gmail.com
Mon May 9 12:08:31 GMT 2005

Hello,

I¹m a brand new Wordpress user and need some assistance in establishing my
blog...as soon as possible, if possible. I understand what¹s going on there
only to a point, and could use some expert help, both to get the blog set
up, and to Œsplain me how not to subsequently destroy it.

Here¹s my initial, feeble attempt (what the hell is .htaccess, anyway, and
why isn¹t being generated, because I have mod_rewrite, my host assures me?):

    http://illustrata.net/blog/

If you are available to consult and do some initial setup, please write; I¹d
love to speak with you.

Grazie,

 nan mc.
+1 404 622 6786