[wp-pro] Immediate job for WP implementation

Kurt Oeler kurtoeler at comcast.net
Wed Aug 17 19:49:01 GMT 2005

A client would like to implement editorial blogging in a short
timeframe -- by mid-September -- and I'm looking for a developer who
can start almost immediately.

* For an application server the client uses Windows IIS, with an in-
house CMS, Cold Fusion 4.5, and SQL Server 2000 running on top.
* Some of the specific objectives / wish-list items include:
integration with an established directory, single sign-on
registration, and support for a calendaring tool. Rollout can be phased.

BTW, am also looking for a designer to harmonize the blog's look and
feel with main content pages. Recommendations accepted.

The client is a San Francisco-based periodical with growing online
operations, and is considered "best of breed" within their consumer
lifestyle niche. Contact me by mobile (415/ 497 4039) or email
(kurtoeler at comcast.net).

Best,
kurt