[wp-polyglots] Splitting the WordPress POT file into core and multisite parts

Cátia Kitahara contato at catiakitahara.com.br
Mon May 31 12:21:20 UTC 2010

> All the translations should have been imported. Could you point me to
> any translations you had in WordPress of a ms-* string, which wasn't
> transferred to the Multisite project?

Sorry, I misunderstood you, as you said that we needed just to translate
them, I didn't notice you had imported the translations. I thought we would
have to do that again. And when I opened the multisite project, all the
strings on the first page were not translated, that's because they were not
translated before and not because they were not imported.

Cheers

--
Cátia Kitahara
www.catiakitahara.com.br