[wp-polyglots] Splitting the WordPress POT file into core and multisite parts

Cátia Kitahara contato at catiakitahara.com.br
Sun May 30 17:56:21 UTC 2010

> How does this affect you as translators?
>
> * If you use translate.wordpress.org, you will see a new project,
> called Multisite. All translations of these strings has been moved for
> you. You need to just translate.

But I guess we had already translated those strings before, when they were
in the same po, don't we? I'd like to have at least the latest po file
generated by GlotPress before you've made these changes, so I could import
them. I imported the latest version I have, but now there are 75
untranslated strings.

--
Cátia Kitahara
www.catiakitahara.com.br