[wp-polyglots] WordPress languages folder

Milan Dinić liste at srpski.biz
Wed Jun 30 20:36:09 UTC 2010

Translations should be included with plugin/theme. How would you add those
translations to wp-content/languages/*plugin-folder-name* and later update
them?

When translations are in plugin/theme package, it means that
you immediately have them without any additional work. Anything different
just complicates things and is not easy for users.