[wp-polyglots] WordPress 3.0 Croatian translation

José Fontainhas jfontainhas at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 09:44:02 UTC 2010

Hi,

Croatian wasn't set on http://translate.wordpress.org, but it is now.
The svn repo exists, but looks like it wasn't updated in a while.

The Codex (http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_in_Your_Language#Croatian_-_Hrvatski_.28hr.29)
lists two translators, one of which seems to have stopped at 2.2. The
other one (http://www.infinius.hr/blog/wordpress-3-0-na-hrvatskom/)
has a 3.0 version ready (is that you?)

My suggestion to to:

- Use hr.wordpress.org for distributing Croatian releases
- Add you as a validator for Croatian on
http://translate.wordpress.org, so that you can upload .po's
- Add you as committer to the svn repo for hr - Read:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress#WordPress_Localization_Repository

If you agree, I'll need your .org forums username.

Before all that, please get in touch with Mirta
(http://wordpress.org/support/profile/175013), the current maintainer
to know what the status is

Thanks