[wp-polyglots] Burmese (Myanmar) translation, ready to commit to WordPress

José Fontainhas jfontainhas at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 21:00:34 UTC 2010

Hi,

With so many discussions around Burmese, it looks like this one flew
under the radar (props to Simos for bringing it up)

The language code is formally my-MM as the language is apparently
spoken in more than one country:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burmese_language

The way to go about this is give me your .org username. This will
ensure that I can add you as a validator for Burmese in GlotPress,
which means that you'll be able to upload your .po files there. We can
also give access to the SVN repo so that you can also translate the
hard-coded files, if need be.

In the meantime I'll add the attached .po to Burmese to 3.0.x, Trunk,
Multisite, Twenty Ten and plugins on GlotPress

Thanks and sorry for the delay