[wp-polyglots] WordPress Romanian Site Creation Request

Stas SUSHKOV stas at nerd.ro
Mon Oct 19 23:04:14 UTC 2009

Hi,
Madalin and I are currently maintaining a Romanian localization
available in our translations interface:
http://tradu.softwareliber.ro/narro_project_file_list.php?l=ro&p=20
http://data.softwareliber.ro/wp/

We requested several times ro.wordpress.org, but something always
happened and we didn't manage to get it.

Is that possible?

Together, we started a full revalidation of the version above, but it is
harder and harder to manage it by ourselves(almost have no time). We
believe, setting up a localized website on wordpress.org will bring some
more contributors.

Is it possible to help us?
Subdomain: ro.wordpress.org
Title: WordPress în Română