[wp-polyglots] POT for MU 2.8.6

Jordi Canals jordi at jcanals.cat
Wed Nov 18 22:45:37 UTC 2009

Thanks Nikolay!

I didn't know that, and didn't know this was released today, as it's my
first time with MU.
Sure is not problem to wait some hours or a couple of days for it. Just I
didn't know about this.
Just now I've seen the tag has been created by the cron job.

Just for me to know:

To have the translations ready for my installs, and go translating during
the development, would you recommend to work with the trunk or branch
version?
And my last question. Is there some way to distribute international versions
of MU as it is done with regular WordPress version? Because I'm maintaining
my translation, it can be useful for others to use it.

Thanks for clarifying it!