[wp-polyglots] Finnish wordpress translation & fi.wordpress.org

José Fontainhas jfontainhas at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 16:41:23 UTC 2009

Hi,

The original requester was 'ruckus' (Kimmo Suominen) but you can
contribute too. Pleas read through
http://codex.wordpress.org/International_WordPress_Sites first and
then indicate your WordPress.org username so that we can set it up.

(just a quick note about your community's URL:
http://wordpress.org/about/domains/)

Cheers
Zé