[wp-polyglots] Plugins and themes localization

Cátia Kitahara contato at catiakitahara.com.br
Fri Nov 13 18:07:32 UTC 2009

Hi guys,

Some people asked me if there's a repository of plugins/themes translations.
Well, that made me remember of an idea I had talking to Zé, while he was
here, do you remember, Zé?
The idea was to add to the plugins/themes repository the information wether
a plugin/theme is internationalized or not and if so, in which languages
it's available. Maybe it would be also nice to have a message telling people
who localize plugins/themes to send their files to the plugin/theme author,
so it's distributed with it. I'm saying that because sometimes people make
localizations for their own use and they just don't think of sharing it.
Also because others just distribute their localizations through their own
sites without contacting the plugin/theme author.
Is it possible? What do you think?
Cheers
--
Cátia Kitahara