[wp-polyglots] tr to tr_TR change

Emre Erkan emre at wordpress-tr.com
Tue Nov 10 08:58:49 UTC 2009

I did change the repository address from tr to tr_TR
After you said i checked out whole tr_TR directory, and tried again.

Here is the error message:
  Commit
  J:\Wordpress Çeviri\depo\rosetta\rosetta-tr_TR.mo
  Commit failed (details follow):
  Server sent unexpected return value (403 Forbidden) in response to CHECKOUT
  request for '/wordpress-i18n/!svn/ver/10271/tr_TR/rosetta/rosetta-tr_TR.mo'
  Finished!

I'm using Windows XP Pro SP3 with TortoiseSVN 1.6.6 Build 17493

Thanks,
Emre