[wp-polyglots] Gravatars localization

Mattias Tengblad mst at eyesx.com
Fri Feb 27 11:08:10 GMT 2009

As nothing happened here about this i took the liberty to discuss this
myself with Demitrious Kelly over at gravatars. The ability to localize
gravatars.com is slowly moving forward and on my request a mailing list
has been setup for this purpose. For now you can visit
http://en.gravatar.com/translate to find some information about how to
get started, and follow up at the mailing list
http://lists.automattic.com/mailman/listinfo/gravatar-polygots

Demitrious Kelly wrote:

    "I also have made a job on the gravatar end that checks translation
    files hourly for updates and posts to the list with download links."

So lets get on it ;)

--

*Mvh*
/Mattias Tengblad/