[wp-polyglots] WordPress Uyghur is released

Yidayet. Z. Begzad begzad0826 at yahoo.co.jp
Tue Feb 3 16:01:42 GMT 2009

Hello Nikolay,

That is really amazing!!! Thank you again for all you have done for us!

I tried a lot but cannot translate the message “Download WordPress 2.7” in sidebar menu.
I will check all translations carefully and keep them always updated.

Thank you again for your works.

Sincerely yours,
Yidayet

Nikolay Bachiyski <nb at nikolay.bg> wrote:

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 12:56, H. Z. Begzad <begzad0826 at yahoo.co.jp> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I inform you with a great pleasure that, WordPress translation for ئۇيغۇرچە
> (Uyghur)
> is finished!
> I committed all translations to the SVN repository today.
> Now I am waiting for access to Uyghur locale site ug.wordpress.org.

You can login at: http://ug.wordpress.org/wp-admin/

Don't forget to try the automated package builder at: Manage -> ug_CN
نىڭ تەرجىمىسى