[wp-polyglots] Are the geographically specific messages working?

Nikolay Bachiyski nb at nikolay.bg
Wed Dec 23 18:00:56 UTC 2009

On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 17:31, Daniel Koskinen
<daniel.koskinen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Similar problem in Finland, wordpress.org say "also available in
> svenska" (swedish) instead of Finnish. Would this be related to our
> local site having only "fi" instead of "fi_FI", which I don't seem to
> able to change?

This wasn't a problem. Since before the Finnish translation was
abandoned the language guessing was disabled for Finland.

It was showing Swedish, because in my list for Finland there are two
listed languages: Finnish and Swedish. Does that sounds right? Should
I remove Swedish from the list?