[wp-polyglots] wordpress in javanese languages

Huda Toriq hudatoriq at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 00:15:06 UTC 2009

Hi, Mova

There isn't any official Javanese translation yet. You can start it and
be the localization maintainer. Please post your wordpress.org support
forum username and the locale code here.

I speak Javanese too, but rarely use it in written communications and
never had formal education on it. If you think you need some partners,
please visit Indonesian local support forum and ask for some help there.
There was some discussions about Javanese localization.

Regards,
Huda