[wp-polyglots] Uighur translation on the Codex

Y. Z. Moorshidi begzad0826 at yahoo.co.jp
Fri Dec 18 15:39:00 UTC 2009

Hello Zé,

Thank you for your reply.
But I am afraid I didn't told the right thing.

I know how to translate Codex and I was translated some article's title.
But it is necessary to review the translations of the Admin's menu.

For example, when we loggid in to Codex page, a menu appears at the place just before the article's title, like "[edit]WordPress In Your Language".
I mean the translations of the menu [edit] and some other menu like [Save page] and [Summary] are wrong in Uighur. So I think I can modify it but I really don't know how to or what must I do for it.

I want your help on this problam.
Thanks.

Moorshidi