[wp-polyglots] About Turkish Translation

Emre Erkan emre at wordpress-tr.com
Fri Aug 14 06:29:58 UTC 2009

I found login credentials for tr.wordpress.org from my team mates but
there is a problem. When we login from
http://tr.wordpress.org/wp-admin/ , next page automatically redirects
 http://bg.wordpress.org/wp-admin/

And there is a little problem with "remember password" process. When
we requested a new password, system sent an e-mail with reset password
link. But that link is invalid. it does not contain subdomain part
(it's wordpress.org/wp-... not tr.wordpress.org/wp-...) In first
attempt we failed of course. Second we put tr. before that reset
password link and succeed. I don't know if this is the right place for
posting such a bug.

Thanks in advance,
Emre