[wp-polyglots] Issue with curly quotes.

Xavier Borderie xavier at borderie.net
Thu Aug 13 15:57:38 UTC 2009

Oh, sorry, forgot to paste the URL. Here goes:
http://xavier.borderie.net/wp-trunk/?p=56

The problem is not with spaces inside a quoted string, but with quoted
strings that end with a link and is not directly followed by a space.

And here is the raw content of the post, from the HTML editor:
http://pastebin.com/m5e2c7f19

No activated plugin apart from Peter W's "WordPress Beta Tester".

-x.

2009/8/13 Nikolay Bachiyski <nb at nikolay.bg>:
> On Thu, Aug 13, 2009 at 18:05, Xavier Borderie<xavier at borderie.net> wrote:
>> Here is a sample post on my trunk test-blog (2.9-rare, with latest 2.8 PO/MO).
>>

> Can you point us to the sample post? I didn't really understand the
> problem. The spaces inside the quoted string shouldn't break anything.
>
> Happy translating,
> Nikolay.

Xavier Borderie