[wp-polyglots] Bosnian language for WordPress

Adem Omerovic ademomer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 14:50:33 UTC 2009

Hi,
Kenan I am participating in translating WP to the Bosnian. I am doing it on
http://translate.wordpress.com/. Whenever i have spare time i translate few
lines. WP is grate peace of work and by translating it to the Bosnia, we
will allow others to enjoy it's endless possibilities.

Please, feel free to contact me if any help needed.
Adem Omerovic

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 12:09 PM, Nikolay Bachiyski <nb at nikolay.bg> wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 23:51, Kenan Dervisevic<kenan3008 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I would like to translate WordPress into Bosnian language. I read some
> > instructions in the Translations guide. I guess that I need a svn access
> > upload files. My wordpress.org nickname is "kenan3008". Language code
> for
> > Bosnian is "bs_ba". What next?
>
> I will create the locale and will write you back when the svn
> permissions are set. Meanwhile, you might consider getting
> bs/ba.wordpress.org:
>
> http://codex.wordpress.org/International_WordPress_Sites
>
> Happy translating,
> Nikolay.