[wp-polyglots] bbPress Repository for Uighur

Milan Dinić liste at srpski.biz
Tue Aug 11 11:43:18 UTC 2009

> There is also a usage on WordPress blogs, in admin-header.php, from line 41
> to 46:
>
> http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/ug_CN/tags/2.8.3/dist/wp-admin/admin-header.php

I think that you should use wp_enqueue_script function (
http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wp_enqueue_script ) in
ug_CN.php instead of hard coding in admin-header.php.

Function should look like

function load_bedit_script () {
     wp_enqueue_script('bedit', WP_CONTENT_URL .
'/themes/default/bedit.js');
     return;
}
add_action('admin_init','load_bedit_script');

This will include bedit.js file on admin pages.