[wp-polyglots] bbPress Repository for Uighur

Yidayet. Z. Begzad begzad0826 at yahoo.co.jp
Mon Aug 3 07:22:54 UTC 2009

Hello Nikolay,

I’d like to have WordPress local forum for Uighur. The slug URL will be
http://ug.forums.wordpress.org, the title is: ۋوردپرەس مۇنبىرى , my wp.org username is: Moorshidi.

The translation of bbPress POT files have been commited to SVN bbpress-i18n/ug_CN directory.

I hope you create it, and please notify me if I miss some requirements.

P.S:
As you see, some of Uighur characters cannot connect properly. So it is necessary to specify Uighur fonts in CSS files. Also, it is impossible to input Uighur characters in a web page on almost all OS currently running. So we write a JavaScript program to solve this problem. both of CSS file and js file must be uploaded to bbPress or WordPress directory.
Input problem on the http://ug.wordpress.org forum is not solved yet. If you have a good idea for this, please let me know an I will try to solve it.

Best regards

Moorshidi
2009.08.03  UTC 07:22