[wp-polyglots] re:localize wordpress into swahili

Nikolay Bachiyski nb at nikolay.bg
Tue Apr 21 12:04:38 GMT 2009

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 03:26, mrfroasty <mrfroasty at gmail.com> wrote:
> hello,

Hey,

> I was planning to work on translating/localizing wordpress into swahili, is
> there any ongoing work at the moment that I can join or continue if its
> abondoned or something... :-)
> I want to gain some skills into localization stuffs and at the same time i
> think wordpress its a great blog software that lots of swahili can make use
> of it.
> I have been googling but I can spot any ongoing work into this.

It would be great if you can translate WordPress in Swahili. I saw
that you already found the POT file, which is the file you should
translate.

Also, you could have a look at the translators' docs at the Codex:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress

When you have familiarized yourself with the nature of the work, just
tell me your WordPress.org forums username and you can get svn access
to commit your translation.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.