[wp-polyglots] Bangla repository updated

bangaliana bangaliana at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 05:25:29 GMT 2009

It's Ok. Although u for  ু (উ) and oo for   ূ (ঊ) , while we pronounce
মেঘদূত doesn't has that ঊ, that's why both Meghdut and Meghdoot is correct.

Either way noun is noun, as it's already established (Meghdut) alternate
version should be called typo!

:D

(That was an argument too)

All credit goes to the team, we appreciate you.

Have a great day.

Omaar Osmaan
Coordinator, Meghdut Team
Bangla Localization for Wordpress