[wp-polyglots] Bangla repository updated

bangaliana bangaliana at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 04:35:33 GMT 2009

First step is to register an account at
http://meghdut.com/bangla/translator/register.php
Let me know your username, if your performance is good we will include you
to 'Validators' group.

Secondly, you could send me your PO file to update our working version.

At this phase our team members working with POEDIT, and if you want can
assign range for you. Contact me over my email/gtalk to discuss furthur.

BTW we called this project as 'Meghdut' not 'Meghdoot'. Hope you have less
typo in Bangla writing ;)