[wp-polyglots] gettext and .mo nl_NL file

Kaj Rietberg kaj at kajrietberg.nl
Fri Apr 10 07:41:07 GMT 2009

Hi all,

I'm new here. My name is Kaj Rietberg. I'm from the Netherlands.
Lorelle vanFossen told me to tell my problem here. So here I am.

When I install the .mo nl_NL file in wp-includes/languages I get the next
report. Not all the time. When I reload the page then it goes well.

*Warning*: unpack()
[function.unpack<http://www.marketinginnovatie.org/function.unpack>]:
Type V: not enough input, need 4, have 0 in */usr/home/deb6953/domains/
marketinginnovatie.org/public_html/wp-includes/gettext.php* on line *85*

*Warning*: unpack()
[function.unpack<http://www.marketinginnovatie.org/function.unpack>]:
Type V: not enough input, need 4, have 0 in */usr/home/deb6953/domains/
marketinginnovatie.org/public_html/wp-includes/gettext.php* on line *85*

*Fatal error*: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in *
/usr/home/deb6953/domains/
marketinginnovatie.org/public_html/wp-includes/gettext.php* on line *160*

Does anyone knows what to do with this?

Best regards,
Kaj Rietberg

--