[wp-polyglots] 2.7 is coming

Milan Dinić liste at srpski.biz
Tue Oct 28 11:00:02 GMT 2008

> hi again ;)
> how can i add the Download Button of the sidebar like da.wordpress.org ?

You should make releases at
ku.wordpress.org/wp-admin/edit.php?page=rosetta_manage_translations

Nikolay, about localized messages: could we have something like WordPress is
also available in Français / WordPress est aussi disponible en Français
(first part of message on English, second part translated)?

And for release date for 2.7: you informed as that it would be on November
10, but will there be some freezing in SVN on that day and tagging pot
before actual version is released so that we have time to update our
translations (if anything is changed in last days, nobody should wait for
that day to do complete update)?
This could be couple of hours and we could be informed via this list about
that time.