[wp-polyglots] 2.7 is coming

Nikolay Bachiyski nb at nikolay.bg
Mon Oct 27 09:30:53 GMT 2008

2008/10/25 Sia Neriman <sia6363 at gmail.com>:
> Nikolay Bachiyski wrote:
>>
>> 2008/10/24 Sia Neriman <sia6363 at gmail.com>:
>>

>>> 1. subdomain Ku.Wordpress.org
>>> 2. Title (وۆردپرێس بەکوردی) wordpress in kurdish
>>>  description (ماڵپەڕی فەرمی وۆردپریش بەکوردی) Kurdish wordpress
>>> official Website
>>> 3.our code is Ku -CKB
>>> 4. my wordpress.org forum user name is:
>>> Sia Neriman
>>> 5. is translated and updated her
>>> http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/ckb/
>>> 6. Screenshots to
>>> http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/ckb/rosseta/
>>>

>> You can login at: http://ku.wordpress.org/wp-admin/
>>
>> Please, Sia, pay attention to the naming conventions for the
>> repository: you had named the folder rosseta instead of rosetta and
>> for all the files you used ku_ckb, instead of ckb. I renamed therm.
>>
>> Happy translating,
>> Nikolay.
>>

> thanks, Dear Nikolay
> but the shot-ckb.png is to big, how can remove it and update the small
> screenshot? because try it with svn rm--file then update the new screenshot.
> is updated but nothing happen.

Your changes doesn't go straight to the live site, they have to be
deployed first. You can request a deploy from:

http://ku.wordpress.org/wp-admin/edit.php?page=rosetta_deploy_queue

The small image is on the site now.

Also, in order to change a file, it is enough to replace the file and
then commit it, you don't have to remove it and add it again.